WHAT HAPPENS IF STUDENTS FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES:
Following Guidelines will result in:
Verbal Acknowledgement from the teacher
Respect from other students and teachers
A Stress free learning environment - plus more creative time
A pleasant and orderly classroom atmosphere
Easier learning and better communication for all
WHAT HAPPENS IF STUDENTS DO NOT FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES:
1.Warning - student is given a verbal warning and a Guideline Infraction Sheet*. (optional).
Students read the notice, sign it, and fill out the information on the sheet. They keep it until the end of class. They hand it back to the teacher at the end of class.
2. Student Conference - the student confers with the teacher after class on a Friday for 30 minutes.
3. Detention- student receives an official school detention for one hour on a Wednesday.
4. Student receives an Action Plan and Parental Contact
5. Student is referred to the Detention Room for at least one day.
5. Student receives a referral to Administration.
GO BACK TO THE PROCEDURES LIST
|Home - Welcome - More About Me - Free Lesson Plans - Student Teaching pages - Scholarships - Internet Guide for Seniors - SEO for Beginners - My Writing Page - Projects - Links - Genealogy Sites - Books - Spotlight Page - Ebooks - Technology - Business Page - Tutoring - Bookseller Central - Business FAQ page - Kentucky Job Search Sites - Giving Guide - Sitemap Page (more pages are here!)|